Business Basics Bootcamp (DP) - Spring 2024 - In Green Bay
The Business Basics Bootcamp is a four-week course (meeting once a week) for those new to starting a business, seeking a refresher to increase business success, or having a desire to expand their small-scale business.
The course will cover these key learning outcomes aspects of operating a business:
- Clarifying your target market and understanding customers
- Setting goals and data driven decision-making
- Assessing strengths & weaknesses as a leader
- Developing a team of mentors and advisors to increase accountability
- Focusing on managing the business: Strategy and operations
- Financial fundamentals: What is behind the numbers?
- Increasing and/or creating new revenue streams. Preparing for scaling the business.
Class meets in-person. Small group and/or hands on activities will be assigned for completion in between class meetings. This in-person class meets in Wood Hall on the UW Green Bay campus from 5:30 – 8pm for 4 sessions: Thursdays; 3/7/2024; 3/14/2024; 3/21/2024; 3/28/2024.
If you are unable to register for this program because registration is full, consider taking the program on another date. If you need assistance, contact the UW-Green Bay SBDC for assistance: Phone: 920-366-9065 or email us at email@example.com.
Speaker(s): Tara Carr
Fee: $ 160.00
Payment can be made online with Credit Card