April - First Steps to Starting a Business
Thinking of starting a business but don't know where to begin?
Join us for our 3-part live-stream webinar: First Steps to Starting a Business. Taught by experienced business owners, the class covers the following topics:
- Coming up with your business idea
- Prescreening your idea
- Market research
- Business feasibility
- Business model canvas
- Business plan creation
Participants will receive a variety of materials to help start their business in addition to being introduced to several resources that can help them along the way.
Your registration will be for all three sessions.
Session 1 - Wednesday, April 7
- Assessment, personal, financial, timing
- Business idea generation and development
Session 2 - Wednesday, April 14
- The problem you're solving, the need you're providing for?
- Using benchmark data for business feasibility
- Business modeling
Session 3 - Wednesday, April 21
- Panel discussion, Q&A
Live-stream event. Will be recorded. A Zoom link will be provided to registrants 48 hours prior to the start of the presentation.
Fee: No Cost