From Lab to Market: The Path to Commercialization for Milwaukee Innovators
Founders Panel: How Did I Get Here?
Scientist-entrepreneurs with connections to several Milwaukee area institutions will talk candidly about their journey to become business founders. The conversation will focus on the concerns, thoughts and challenges they faced as they made decisions to go down this new path. Additional discussion will touch upon how they balance current roles as researchers and entrepreneurs.
Moderator: Sheila Schindler-Ivens, Associate Professor, Marquette University Co-moderator: Brian Walsh, Commercialization Consultant, Center for Technology Commercialization
• Christina Runge, President & CEO Ascending Hearing (MCW, UWM)
• Paige Peters, CEO Rapid Radicals (Marquette)
• Gene Write, CFO Red Cell Source (MSOE)
• Carol Hirschmugle, President COnovate (formerly SafeLi) (UWM)
• Joeseph McGraw, President and CSO Persotype DX (Concordia)
The Lab to Market series is offered in collaboration with the Marquette Office of Economic Engagement and UWM Research Foundation. In addition, this session is offered as a Grasshopper meeting through a partnership between the Center for Technology Commercialization and 5 Lakes Institute.
Fee: No Cost