NIH Proposal Writing Workshop
Is your company considering or planning on submitting a proposal for SBIR/STTR funding through the National Institutes of Health? The January NIH submission deadline is right around the corner! During this workshop, our experts will provide guidance on how to craft a competitive SBIR/STTR proposal that meets the unique requirements of the NIH.
Expect to learn: • Registration process necessary for submission • Strategies for targeting your proposal to meet the reviewers’ expectations • How to approach each section of the proposal • Common pitfalls and how to avoid them, and more!
Who should attend:
• Anyone interested in grant writing as a skill
• Anyone planning on submitting an SBIR/STTR proposal in the next 12 months
• Individuals interested in learning enough about the program to determine if they are interested in pursuing future submissions
• Individuals supporting SBIR/STTR applicants and companies including financial managers, business managers, other administrative personnel
Why you should attend:
• National averages for NIH SBIR proposal funding are around 17% BUT CTC clients are funded at a rate two to three higher than the national average
• CTC support and assistance is FREE to Wisconsin businesses
Fee: No Cost