Export Pro Series: Market Identification, Prioritization and Research Programs
Even the most sophisticated exporters often fail to take full advantage of the many of local, state and federal trade resources and programs available to them. When looking to enter new international markets, insufficient market research can result in faulty decisions regarding market selection, partner identification/vetting, pricing strategies, etc. In fact, many experienced exporters do not possess the basic market research needed to maximize their export sales revenue in existing markets. Market research does not have to be expensive or difficult and the services and tools available through the US Commercial Service will help you to become an Export Pro.
Attend this webinar to learn how to:
• Get customized country and industry specific research for your company
• Identify and prioritize top markets for your products
• Connect with new prospective partners overseas
• Identify the top trade shows/conferences to promote your products
• Understand the competitive environment within the markets
• Leverage research and trainings via the RAISE Program
The no cost webinar will include an overview of the top markets for Wisconsin’s primary industry sectors. The Q&A period will also match the specific resource tools and databases available per your company’s products and industry. New and experienced exporters alike will benefit greatly from this webinar.
Fee: No Cost